|Optical Character Recognition|
- The RWTH OCR system is based on the open-source speech recognition framework RWTH ASR - The RWTH Aachen University Speech Recognition System, which has been extended by video and image processing methods.
- RWTH W2D - two-dimensional warping for image recognition
- Soon: the C++ code to our face recognition approach presented in SURF-Face: Face Recognition Under Viewpoint Consistency Constraints, BMVC 2009
- Download the C++ code related to our work Pan, Zoom, Scan -- Time-coherent, Trained Automatic Video Cropping. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, AK, USA, June 2008.
|Image and Video Processing|
- C/C++ source code example software ffmpegReader (GPL) using SVN ffmpeg library
- I put some maybe helpful video tools and bash commands on my website to easily process and convert videofiles using mplayer, mencoder, and ffmpeg.
- we created a beamerposter LaTeX package to create DIN-A0 posters with LaTeX. The package is based on the beamer and the a0poster classes.
- I have written a small RefTeX - Hyperref - Autoref extension to be used with (x)Emacs.
- I created a new page for some useful bash scripts, e.g. my embedfontsintopdf script to embed all fonts into a pdf file to prepare a final paper submission for IEEE pdfeXpress, or a secure rm bash command with wildcard extension check.
- Download a seminar LaTeX slide template (v24.07.2008) (ca. 12 MB): landscape mode is also supported in xdvi, improved video and audio file handling, fancyhdr support
Philippe Dreuw Last modified: Mon Dec 27 14:12:52 CET 2010 Disclaimer. Created Wed Dec 22 18:04:32 CET 2004