Homepage of Markus Freitag
The main research topics of the chair are
- Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
- Image Processing
My personal research interests are statistical machine translation, natural language processing and pattern recognition.
I am side-author of Jane, RWTH's open-source statistical machine translation toolkit, free for non-commercial use.
You can write an e-mail to freitag[-at-]cs.rwth-aachen.de.
- Sep 17' - now : Researcher at Google AI, Mountain View CA
- Aug 15' - Sep 17' : Researcher at IBM Research, Yorktown NY
- Jul 10' - Aug 15' : Research Assistant at Lehrstuhl für Informatik 6, RWTH Aachen University
- April 13' - July 13' : Internship at IBM Research, Yorktown NY
- 2005 - 2010 : Dipl. Informatiker at RWTH Aachen University
- July 05' - Sept 05' : Internship at Gerling, London UK